Your search for the best Probiotics is finally over!
When you purchase from us today, here are just some of the benefits you can look forward to:
* Improved Digestive Health
* Fight against IBS, bowel problems and effects of antibiotics
* 120 easy to swallow capsules, which are vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free
* Manufactured in the UK
* Help from constipation problems
* Help reduce bad breath, and for colon cleansing
What are probiotics?
Probiotics are bacteria that help keep the natural balance of organisms in intestines. The normal human digestive tract contains about 400 types of probiotic bacteria that reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and promote a healthy digestive system. The largest group of probiotic bacteria in the intestine is lactic acid bacteria such as Lactobacillus Acidophilus.
What are probiotics used for?
Probiotics can be used to prevent diarrhoea, gas, and cramping caused by antibiotics. Antibiotics kill "good" (beneficial) bacteria along with the bacteria that cause illness. A decrease in beneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems. It may also lead to other infections, such as vaginal yeast and urinary tract infections, and symptoms such as diarrhoea from intestinal illnesses. Taking probiotics may help replace the lost beneficial bacteria. This can help prevent diarrhoea.
SO ORDER TODAY! When you do, consider purchasing 2 bottles for uninterrupted use! Or order one more for a friend or loved one. We also have monthly subscription options.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!!
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 10billion CFUs
Microcrystalline Cellulose, HPMC
Directions for Use
Suggested usage -
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with a full glass of water
- Take the Probiotics just before or along with food (i.e. not first thing in the morning on an empty stomach)
- Leave a gap of at least 30 minutes between taking the Probiotics and consuming a hot drink. The heat in the tea/coffee may kill the good bacteria
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any illness. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Orders placed before 2pm between Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Standard 2-day delivery is free for all orders above £35.00. For orders below this, we charge £2.50 per order.
Express Delivery is free for all orders above £40.00. For orders below this, we charge £3.00 per order.
All orders in the EU are shipped via 3-5 day standard delivery. Shipping is free for all orders above €45.00. For orders below this, we charge €4.00 per order.